Saturday, October 6, 2012

Twitter Gifts

 It's been more than 2 years since I created my twitter account. Masasabi kong nag-enjoy at nageenjoy ako sa pag-gamit ng social network na itech. Its so useful! Aside that it is a source of information (and chismis) and a good communication tool, Twitter has given me much more. 

Twitter has given me some of the precious gift life can offer, FRIENDS (and more than "Friends". Wag na magulo kse.) And this blog is not about Twitter. This post would be about the two of the many friends I've come to know thankfully to this social media.

First it my "Kuya". Kuya Real. He goes by the username @Shagamy on twitter and the author of one of the blogs I follow "Stochastic Shagamy". We came by each other kse nabasa nya yung isa sa mga sinauna kong post and he twitted about it. From there, nagfollow at follow back na. He is a smart person, that I can surely say. I think that's what attracted me to get to know him better. Well katulad ko madaldal haha and good listener too! He is someone i can share my troubles with. Yung tipong may masabihan lang ako. I can run to him.
The Second one, well he started to be my Babyboi but eventually became the Boss Fred. We came by naman ng biglang may cute na nagFollow sken on twitter. Eh since cute, super follow-back ang bading! haha. Pero at first hindi pa kami masyado nagkakausap nun. Wala kse pa masyadong somethig in common. He was young and I was, well he was younger (Age doesn't matter right?). Its was not after several months dahil sa sulsol ng Team Plastic (our other friends) na bagay daw kami ganto ganyan, that we started to constantly communicated with each other. Nagpadala talaga ako sa sulsol kse gwapo nga sa paningin ko eh. Arte ko dba! Kelangan pa ng sulsol! haha. From then on, we became good friends, close friends. We discovered things about each other that we never knew would complement each other pla. We've been through a lot. Ups and downs, highs and lows, in the air and at the sea, on the mountains and beaches, North and South...of Luzon haha. Many have come and go, but we are still here beside each other.
So to this two precious gifts twitter gave me. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
        
So I'm wishing for the two of you. Kelangan?!
To you Kuya, Peace of Mind. With a lot of things going on with the family, work, relationship, and other things and people around you. Actually I'm not updated na nga with what's going on with you so lets catch up sometime soon huh. Very soon! And go for a vacation. Ipush mo na yan! (UPDATED: We just had our little catching up time, pero bitin on bonding aspect. So bonding soon!)

And to you Boss. Matupad sana ang mga wish mo. Madami pa dapat iaccomplish and I hope magawa mo lahat ng yun. I just want you to be happy. Alam mo naman yan. One more school year and you'll be entering na new chapter ng life mo, so I'll be happy to see and watch you transform and mature. Madami pa akong wish for you, kaso baka bawal na isulat dito at macensor ako. haha. I'll see you soon alrighty!

And for the both of you, Thank you for giving me some of the precious space in your life. And I'm happy the both of you are in mine. Mwuah!

Love lots!


2 comments:

  1. Reading a few of your posts remind me of a very important thing in this journey, "humility and just be happy".

    I'll try to read more of your posts..!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Its been too long since i last posted. may nakakakita pa pla ng blog ko na to. salamat :)

      Delete